Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Clean Up...on aisle 9

New hand towels at the Hive!! The French Bee in aqua......LOVE.
The French Bulldog..lookin' like my sweet Maximo....miss that boy.
.....How I feel....most of the time ;)
....and last..but not least...
All of these towels measure 20" x 20" , are made from a poly/cotton blend, and are great in the kitchen or bath. They come in several colors and colors can be reversed ,on Keep Calm and Carry On and Now Panic and Freak Out, to create a really cute gift set....can I get a woot woot!!

3 comments:

  1. Woot Woot!!! LOVE UM!!
    Great blog!!
    My first visit!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl! Finally!!! I made it over to your blog....beauty-full...just as I suspected! Missed you at Scott this month, but so glad you came by for a shopping visit! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete