Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Scott Antique Market

Well Spring is finally here...and I couldn't be happier! We still show at Scott Antiques once a month and every once in a while....I remember to take my camera! This is a vintage cigar label I picked up many years ago at Lakewood. I loved the colors...still do. With it's odd shape I never framed it. This was a fun little frame to make.
This bunny reminds me of the chocolate bunny I used to get in my easter basket...the shape is a dead ringer...except this one is without the calories. I also have some super sweet silver glitter eggs that look great in this wagon.

These are just some of the photos from the vignettes in Hive's booth at Scott Antique Market......however...this is probably one of my very favorites. It's just a combination of some of my most very favorite items. Almost all of them are available through the website. Some of the found items are only offered at Scotts. Happy Hive....ing!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! GORGEOUS!! Love it all! That rabbit is speaking to me and that cloche! You are the Diva Queen of cloche creations! This one is gorgeous!

    Lou Cinda

    ReplyDelete